Sunday, May 20, 2012

Papa Murphey's Online Ordering


Address:


Really any of your local Papa Murphey's should have this. If not, too bad.

Price Range:


$10-$20 for one pizza (depends on the size)

Website

I know...an online post? But it was just so easy I couldn't help myself! Anywho, enjoy and give it a try, it's so much easier and you get great pizza out of it!

How To:


So on the home page, go to store location. Type in your location and choose the store closest to you. Click order now and off you go!


You will come to this page. Go to the side bar and choose what kind of pizza you want. Craig and I were in a "create your own" kind of mood so we clicked on the "Signatures & Gourmet Pizzas".


This is what we saw next. A large list of ALL the pizzas they offer. At the very bottom they have a "Create your own" or a "half and half". We went with the half and half.


It seriously is as easy as pie. Both halves have a list of all the different types of pizzas (if that's what you want to do) or you can choose which toppings you want on each side by choosing individual toppings down at the bottom. Add to order, finish and checkout.



And presto change-o, you've ordered a pizza. You can choose what day and time to pick it up and they will have it ready for you to pick up. You can even pay for it online!

We will never call Papa Murphey's again because this website is so intuitive. I love it, you should try it. It is WAY better than most pizza places' online ordering. I found that other places are just too loud and busy when I try and order from them. Enjoy!






1 comments:

Amy said...

*sigh* it's not available in OR. Seriously, I just scoured the webpage to order online. Ended up Google searching it to be disappointed. I am officially jealous you can do this :)