Sunday, July 15, 2012

Buffalo Wild Wings


Address:


92 N 1200 E
Lehi, UT 84043

Price Range:


Depends on how many wings you want


Website

My sister and her boyfriend insisted we go here and get wings. I'm not a very big wing person but I was willing to put that aside for some family time and a chance to stop being a baby and grow up a bit.


Menu:


They had a number of ways of ordering. The orders come in orders of 6, 12, 18, 24, and 50. We opted to split a 50 between the four of us which was more than enough for everyone. You can do whatever you want. With splitting 50 we were able to try a number of different sauces because as long as you order them in 6s they're fine with that. I think we decided to go overboard with the Honey BBQ, which was quite alright by us.


Medium: Comfortable heat, not too much that you burn your mouth but enough to give it a little flavor.


Honey BBQ: This was the favorite. Sweet and simple with a little bit o kick.


Spicy Garlic: Strong garlic flavor, a little burn to it but more flavorful than spicy.


Asian Zing: Here is when we get into the spicy bit. I liked this spice personally, because it was almost like it wasn't spicy until the last second. By that time you've enjoyed your chicken and then you get the kick.


Thai Curry: THIS was spicy through and through. The boys were the ones that wanted it the most. I think I only had one of these but my mouth was definitely numb by the time I finished even one.


I really liked all of the sauces. We kind of had to lean on our waiter a bit because we weren't sure what flavors would be best, he made sure we only got good ones, for which I was grateful. I didn't want to spoil the experience. He was very helpful and was even nice enough to joke with us a bit.

The place is HORRIBLY loud and EXTREMELY distracting. It was really hard to have a conversation with the group because of all the loud fans screaming at weird intervals. TVs lined the walls as well so no matter where you looked, you were looking at a TV. We felt like we had to yell at each other to be heard. If I were in a quieter atmosphere, I would have enjoyed myself, but I was super overwhelmed so I didn't feel very fulfilled. I believe they have an outside seating that I would be interested to try so that I didn't have to be around  bunch of screaming fans. All in all, wings were great, not a great place to have a quiet sit down meal with some friends.


0 comments: